26.6.15

RUSH OUT

JACKET: Pull & Bear
TOP: Zara
SHIRT: Pimkie
TROUSERS: Bershka
SHOES: Pull & Bear 
BAG: Neuville

Hey, here the last outfit I post before leaving for one week to Minorca. This look is more street and sporty than the other ones but I have to say that this one is one of my fav! I really love all the combinations of this outfit! Do you like it?
Hey, voici mon dernier look avant que je parte pour Minorque pendant une semaine. Ce look est plus "street" et "sport" que les autres mais je dois avouer que c'est un de mes préférés! J'adore comment les vêtements sont combinés les uns avec les autres! Et vous, vous aimez?

Don't forget to follow me on the other social media
          
Get this look for $75+ on Lookastic: Blue Denim Vest, Red and Black Plaid Dress Shirt, White and Black Print Crew-neck T-shirt, Black Skinny Jeans

No comments :

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig