6.2.15

NAVY BLUE


Hey, here's my ootd. I was just in a comfy mood today so I wore my blue navy sweater that I bought in the Zara's sales two weeks ago. It was really cold today but, oh my god, this sweater is sooo warm that I didn't have to wear a coat on. 
Hey, voilà ma tenue du jour. J'étais d'humeur de porter quelque chose de confortable aujourd'hui donc j'ai mis mon pull bleu marine que j'ai acheté il y a 2 semaines dans les soldes de Zara. Il faisait vraiment froid mais rien que ce pull suffisait tellement il est chaud! Donc même pas eu besoin d'un manteau.


I also had on my old scarf. I bought it like two years ago and I totally forgot I had it and last week when I was tidying up my wardrobe I saw it and I was sooo happy.  
J'ai aussi mis ma vieille écharpe. Je l'avais achetée il y a deux ans je crois et j'avais complètement oublié que je l'avais. Mais la semaine passée, en rangeant ma garde robe, je l'ai vu et j'étais hyper contente car elle est encore actuelle.


SWEAT: Zara
TROUSERS: Zara
SCARF: Zara
SHOES: Sacha
BAG: Zara

Don't forget to follow me on the other social media
          

Get this look for $73+ on Lookastic: White and Navy Print Scarf, Navy Knit Cardigan, Black Leather Bucket Bag, Blue Ripped Skinny Jeans, and Tan Suede Boots

2 comments :

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig